Join us Tuesday December 31, 2013 for music, dancing, champagne toast , party favors and door prizes at the Club 7:30 pm. Pot Luck Supper : 8:30 PM. Cost: $12.50 per ticket
Tickets must be purchased by Sunday December 29, 2013—Please purchase tickets at the bar. Please note: Tickets purchased after Sunday December 29, 2013 will be $15 per person. Ticket sales will be limited to 60 people.
Join us at the club and watch the Super Bowl Sunday Feb 2nd 6pm to end of game Snacks, Chili and Sausages will be served. Come and enjoy.
Join us every Friday for appetizer night. Its the perfect way to wind down for the weekend and catch up with club members. App nights are volunteer run, if you are interested in hosting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A Public Open House is being held on the Recreational Boating Feasibility
and Capacity Study, Thursday, Dec 5th, 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the Halton Regional
Centre, Dakota and Glenorchy Rooms, 1151 Bronte Road.
Conducted in partnership by the Town of Oakville, City of Burlington, and
Halton Region, the study is taking a comprehensive look at the current state
of recreational boating in the GTA/Golden Horseshoe area, with a specific
focus on Halton.
This year’s Annual General Meeting has been scheduled for November 26th, 7pm. As a result, your Board Nominating Committee (Bill Hewitt, Dusan Davidovic, & Jay Kirkpatrick) ask that you consider a leadership role at your Club and join the Board of Directors.If you are considering running for a position, or have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
- Friday Night Sing Along Friday, December 13th 0 07:30 p.m.
- Stich'n Wine Tuesday, December 17th
- Darts Night Wednesday, December 18th
- Christmas Eve - Club Closed - Tuesday, December 24th
- Christmas Day - Club Closed - Wednesday, December 25th
- New Years Bash & Pot Luck Tuesday, December 31st 0 07:00 p.m.
- GHYRA 7th night party at RHYC Saturday, January 11th 0 07:00 p.m.
- Super Bowl Party Sunday, February 02nd 23 06:00 p.m.
- Appetizer evening Chocolate Fondue and Champagne Friday, February 14th 22 05:30 p.m.
- St. Patricks Night Saturday, March 15th 23 07:00 p.m.
- GHYRA Regatta Week Begins Saturday, July 05th